Endangered Elephant OMA Bracelet
We have a special place in our hearts for elephants here at OMA. That's because our bracelets are made with tagua, the amazing nut that grows in the Amazon commonly referred to as eco-ivory. Not only does every Elephant OMA bracelet protect an ACRE of endangered rainforest, an ADDITIONAL 5% of proceeds are donated to Save the Elephants to support them in their mission of protecting these beautiful creatures for generations to come!
**This is a limited-edition collection so we can't guarantee they'll be available by the holidays. Purchase now while they're still in stock!
- Made with tagua, an all-natural organic material sustainably sourced from Ecuador & colored with natural vegetable dyes
- Every bracelet funds the protection of both endangered rainforests and elephants through Rainforest Trust® and Save the Elephants®.
- All natural jute hemp carrying pouch
- 100% handmade by indigenous artisans
- Vetted partner of the World Fair Trade Organization
- Unisex, adjustable, waterproof
We are proud to ship all orders using Sendle, a 100% carbon-neutral shipping service. You can learn more about our commitment to sustainability by clicking here.
U.S. Orders: 3-5 business days for delivery. International: 5-10 business days. Shipping fees calculated at checkout. Please note that some international orders may incur customs fees, we advise you to check with your local post authority.
Unlike other bracelets that claim to be "100% handmade" while being mass produced in a factory in China, our bracelets are TRULY handmade by indigenous artisans in the Ecuadorian Amazon from sustainably sourced natural materials. Many companies will use words like "recycled" and "eco-friendly" to greenwash the true impact of their products, but we stand by our commitment to create TRULY sustainable products that have the future of our planet as the top priority.
We stand by our products 100%. If you have any issues whatsoever, we'll replace or refund your order, no questions asked!