Get all three bracelets from our Wildlife Collection and save! Not only does every bracelet protect an ACRE of endangered rainforest, an ADDITIONAL 5% of proceeds are donated to our wildlife conservation partners to help them in their fight to protect endangered species.
- Made with tagua, an all-natural organic material sustainably sourced from Ecuador & colored with natural vegetable dyes
- Every bracelet funds the protection of both endangered rainforests and wildlife through our vetted conservation partners.
- All natural jute hemp carrying pouch
- 100% handmade by indigenous artisans
- Vetted partner of the World Fair Trade Organization
- Unisex, adjustable, waterproof
We are proud to ship all orders using Sendle, a 100% carbon-neutral shipping service. You can learn more about our commitment to sustainability by clicking here.
U.S. Orders: 3-5 business days for delivery. International: 5-10 business days. Shipping fees calculated at checkout. Please note that some international orders may incur customs fees, we advise you to check with your local post authority.
Unlike other bracelets that claim to be "100% handmade" while being mass produced in a factory in China, our bracelets are TRULY handmade by indigenous artisans in the Ecuadorian Amazon from sustainably sourced natural materials. Many companies will use words like "recycled" and "eco-friendly" to greenwash the true impact of their products, but we stand by our commitment to create TRULY sustainable products that have the future of our planet as the top priority.
We stand by our products 100%. If you have any issues whatsoever, we'll replace or refund your order, no questions asked!